The start of Spring and Easter is only a week away, so I thought I would celebrate by getting creative to share a simple Easter DIY, one that doesn't take up too much time or energy. I've made Easter treat bags filled with delicious chocolate and finished with a hand made pastel Bunny pegs. I've made mine for friends, but they would be great for all ages. You're never too old for Easter!
To make 6 Easter treat bags you will need:
Card for a template
Pastel card for bunnies
6 Buttons for tails
6 small cellophane bags
Assorted Easter chocolate
- First you need to draw out a bunny shape on card for a template. Start by marking both ends of a peg on the card and then draw three circles, one each for the bottom, body and head, make sure you slightly over lap the body onto the bottom. Add ears. When you're happy with the template cut it out.
- Next use the template to draw bunnies onto the coloured card. Cut them out.
- Using a hot glue gun stick the bunnies to the pegs and, when they have set, glue on the buttons. If you don't have buttons you could use mini pompoms or some white card.
- Fill your bags with Easter treats. I used Cadburys Oreo eggs, Diam eggs, Malteser bunnies, colourful eggs from Aldi, chocolate figures and coins also from Aldi.
- Neatly roll down the bags and add the peg.
This diy is so cute. I love to do little things like this. I think that my little cousins would love to receive it. I definitely going to try it out if I find time. Thank you for sharing. xxReplyDelete
Antonia || Sweet Passions
Thank you Antonia! I really enjoyed making them. I think children would love these too.Delete
I hope you have a lovely Easter! Xx
These are so cute! Perfect for parties and Easter egg hunts <3ReplyDelete
Emma xo // The Wallflower Wardrobe
Thank you Emma! I hope you have a lovely Easter. XxDelete
This is sooo cute Emma! I would love to get one of those - you are most right, you're never too old for Easter!ReplyDelete
Thank you Mona! You're really kind. I don't think Easter will ever lose its magic for me! XxDelete
Ahhh...I love these...so cute :))) I love Easter...brilliant job doll. Wish you a gorgeous week. Loves xxReplyDelete
Thank you Kizzy! Ah me too. I hope you have a great weekend. XxDelete