Oreos are one of my favourite biscuits, so I was pretty excited to get my hands on a Lindt Cookies and Cream Easter egg. The milk chocolate, golden wrapped egg comes with lots of delicious cookies and cream chocolates, which are perfect for an Easter weekend feast, or to bake my Oreo stuffed cupcakes!
This recipe is for a vanilla cupcake marbled with chocolate, stuffed with a whole Oreo at the bottom, topped with Oreo butter cream and finished with a Lindt Cookies & Cream chocolate and a few Lindt Easter friends to keep it seasonal. Enough cookies and cream to fix those Oreo cravings!
Ingredients for 12 Cupcakes
200g Unsalted Butter
200g Unrefined Sugar
4 Large Eggs
200g Self raising Flour
1 tsp Vanila bean paste
2 tsp cocoa powder
Pre heat the oven to 160 fan or gas mark 4
Oreo Icing and Decoration Ingredients
- Start by creaming the butter and sugar, add the egg one at a time making sure its mixed well before adding the next. Add the flour and vanilla bean paste, mix until combined.
- Take out 12 teaspoons of the mix and put into a smaller bowl, add the cocoa and mix.
- Add a small amount of the vanilla mix to cupcake cases and top with an Oreo.
- Fill with a tablespoon of vanilla mix on top of each Oreo.
- Add a teaspoon of the chocolate mix to each cupcake and carefully swirl to get a marble affect.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin.
150g Icing sugar
A little milk
12 Lindt Cookies & Cream from the Cookies & Cream Easter Egg/or Cookies & Cream Bar
Lint Gold Bunnies
Foil wrapped chocolate eggs
- Cream the butter and sugar together
- Crush the Oreos and mix into the buttercream
- Add a little milk if it's too thick
- Apply the butter cream to the cupcakes. I used a knife to do this as the biscuits get stuck in a piping nozzel.
- Decorate with Cookies & Cream chocolate and Easter treats
Enjoy with a glass of milk or cup of tea!
I hope you have a lovely Easter whatever you have planned.
Cookies & Cream Easter egg c/o Lindt Uk