- 1/2 cup butter, softened - 113g
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar -110g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour -256g
- 1 can condensed milk
- miniature chocolate chips (as many as you like)
- 400g milk chocolate
- Dr. Oetker Shimmer Spray
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy then add the vanilla and mix well. Gradually add flour, alternately with condensed milk, beating well after each addition. Lastly mix in chocolate chips. Now you have cookie dough!! Let it harden in the fridge.
- When the mix is hard but you can still scoop it out, shape into balls and place on baking paper. Loosely cover and pop them back in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Melt the chocolate until smooth. Dip balls in and use teaspoons to coat them, allow excess to drip off. Place back on the baking paper.
- Spray with gold or silver edible spay.
- Add to bags, put in boxes if you have any. You now have yummy gifts ready for your loved ones.
This mix will make around 33 truffles. Don't forget to save some for yourself!
If anyone makes these I would love t know how they turned out.